.more words than i had ever heard.

.more words than i had ever heard.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

.a year older; a lot more prettier.

Ta daaaa.... I'm officialy 26 y.o today. Eh.. eh.. actually going to be 26 in several hours; to be precised as I was born in the evening. It's the best birthday ever because I have all my beloveds around me, though Dira is not. But it's ok, because she said that she is here; in my little heart.

Thank you everybody for the warm wishes and kind thoughts. I love you guys sooo damn a lot lah!!!

Here are some pictures of the celebration we had earlier :)

Enjoy and cheers. Xoxo.


Sambutan berdua-duaan.



Nak ikut yaya tapi nak naik motor.



Tak boleh ke?



Dhia is so adorable with those lips and flower.



Is this adorable too?



So hungry I can eat fake grapes.



Daddy wants to eat me. I want to eat grapes.







Tok Dad is singing Old McDonald.



Dhia is super cheeky.



Ibu yang kehausan.



We are really celebrating.



I love ibu.



Holaaa. Welcome to Hawaii.



Here we are.



My BR birthday cake.



She wants it too.











I got this from Akmal.



And have to share with Dhia.



Spell it right everybody.



Gold and glamorous.



Ok, goodbye.



No comments: