.more words than i had ever heard.

.more words than i had ever heard.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

.tribute to Dira Azmi.

This goes specially to Dira Azmi.

At times when I need to carry on,
You are there just like my Louis Vuitton.

When I was down,
You lift me up like my Versace gown.

When money went a few,
You support me like my Miu-Miu.

When world is dark,
You shine brighter than my Tiffany&Co's spark.

When happiness seems to fade,
You see the colors through my Dior shade.

When I fail to score,
You make me smile like my Michael Kors.

When I float,
You safe me like my Gucci tote.

When I need a motivator,
You are there like my Coach gladiator.

But when you are a far and alone,
I can be your Prada and Louboutin,
Because me and you,
We are like a pair of Jimmy Choo.

.love u ra.

1 comment:

Dira Azmi said...

huuuuuuuu I love you too yaya!! :')