.more words than i had ever heard.

.more words than i had ever heard.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

.yeeeh. and again, yeeeh.

Yih. It's the first public holiday in 2011, minus the new year. It's Thaipusam people, wail wail!!! My Thaipusam day started at 12am, 20th January itself. Yo man, I went to Setapak for supper. Can you bilivit (believe it)? Although it had passed midnight, I still happily had my nasik, tomyam ayam super-pedas, ikan kembong masak pedas and kailan ikan masin. Wee-huu, automatically my eyes got smaller, and again Akmal need to drive us home~

And why on earth me writing in English? Yeeeeeh... After breakfast at certain hour (just so you don't know what time did we wake up this morning), rushed to Nilai to get Akmal's FORMAL attire as he has some sort of company's dinner tonight at IiLido Restaurant (only God knows where the heck that place is).

Came home, had my apple juice, and went out again to Kelana Jaya, then up to ABC (Astro Broadcast Center kot) but wait... Before you need to crash your head thinking what me doing there, me DEFINITELY not a celebrity lah! (sigh). Came back home, having my hi-tea which are nasik and chicken soup. Na..na..na.. Stop right there and rewind a bit. Nasik for hi-tea? (Kau dah gila ke?)

Akmal off to his dinner. I'm staying home with mother, gossiping. Abang and family came home from OU bringing the little Dhia. They went for shopping, Dhia's apparels. DAMNNNNN that kid is soo lucky yaw! As I write this piece, she is asleep -__-"

I'm writing this entry as to fill up my time while waiting for my energy to be topped-up in CSI game. Hee hee...

No comments: