.more words than i had ever heard.

.more words than i had ever heard.

Friday, October 16, 2009

.u are my double BF.

.u are my double BF.
as in boyfriend and bestfriend.

i can love u.
i can yell at u.
i can call u bitch.
coz u are my bestfriend.

i can hate u.
i can hug u.
i can kiss u.
coz u are my bestfriend.

u own the shoulder for me to cry on.
and the other shoulder for me to lean on.
u own the ears which listen to my voice.
and wipe the tears which rolling from my eyes.
u wrap me with your arms.
and comfort me with your warm.
u are my bestfriend.
oh, my bestest friend, i should add.

u are my syg.
u are my soulmate.
u are my future.
and most of all, u are my bestfriend.

.gule-gule kapas perise berihitam.

2 comments:

Textiles Lover said...

weh takot nye dgn bitch sume kuar. violent lah kak long ni!

ctnadiazmi said...

hahaha.
sape suh bace.
malu lah sy.
tp itu menunjukkan tiade batas dlm relationship.
barulah kewwwwl.