.more words than i had ever heard.

.more words than i had ever heard.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

.the apple of my eye.


hello, i am Dhia Sabrina.


this is my Tok Dad.


this is my rara.


rara loves me so much.


see?


this is me being fed by yaya.


this is my pacikemal.


*drooling*


hey ada tanduk -__-"


geramnya sayaaaaaaa.


apa ye nak makan today?


apa tengok-tengok saya?


hello KFC? i want my mashed potato.


*giggling*


oh!


i want to laugh.


am i adorable?


No? Yes? No?


yeay i know i am!


and kissable too.


i even can fly.


i think it's time for me to sleep.


pls sing for me old macdonald.


huarghhhhh!


ok everybody. bye-bye.


sleepy head.

Dhia Sabrina is a very adorable, kissable, huggable and munchable little pumpkin.

1 comment:

Dira Azmi said...

gamba dhia yg giggling tu mcm gamba aku masa baby lah. hihihihi cube carik lekas. buat comparison. hahahha