.more words than i had ever heard.

.more words than i had ever heard.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

.apparently.

you are just being too selfish, bitch.
i know who you are to me. i know who i am to u.
but then i just cannot help myself from calling you a big dumb stupid pain in the arse.

good for you to be such as one.
but you will come to the truth.
and my feeling would be, 'goodest'.

stop pretending lady!
though i am all with the dirty works, i will come clean.
trust me, you will be dumped as down as my feet.
and you can take off your mask.
this isn't your home. go, please.

you try to be smart but i am smart.
you try to be pretty but i am pretty.
you try to be rich but i am rich.
you try to be the boss but u are at loss.
you try to be me and you sucks.
when you wake up, it's all just your dream, dear.
keep dreaming because you are not even "this" close to be me.
read my lips you are a big J.E.R.K!

i got great family.
i got good husband.
i got secured job.
i got high pay.
i got car.
i got cash.
i got card.
i got crib.
i got designer's handbags and shoes.
i got branded shirts and jeans.
i got everything a lady could ask for.
and you?

if ever i were given a chance to be you, i will choose to be me.
because if i were you, i will be hating myself, too.